Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Matching Manicure Sunday - Blue

Hi there!



Ovaj tjedan nosi se plavo. Moram priznati da sam svojom plavom manikurom oduševljena, baš je efektna i svima je upala u oko.  Zato ću Vas udaviti s kojom fotkom viška.

This week's theme is blue. I must say that I'm pretty happy with my blue manicure, it's very eye-catching and I received my share of compliments for it. 





Lakovi koje sam koristila su: essie 'mesmerized, KIKO 386 'light pastel blue', KIKO 340 'light blue' i essence 'wild white ways'. Za ovu manikuru Vam osim jednog tankog kista ne treba drugi alat. Tek nanosite lakove od tamnije prema svjetlijoj boji i pri tom pazite da jedan dio podloge ostaje vidljiv. 

The polishes that I used are: essie 'mesmerized', KIKO 386 'light pastel blue', KIKO 340 'light blue' and essence 'wild white ways'. Beside tip painter you won't need another tool. The polishes should be applied one on top of the other, from the darkest to the lightest shade, leaving the edge of previous polish visible. 


Sviđa Vam se? Jeste već provjerili i što su druge cure napravile?

Do you like it? Have you check out what the other girls have done?

Thanks for stopping by, Žana 

43 comments:

  1. koje plavetnilo. odlična je!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. da, a super jednostavno za napraviti... hvala ti :D

      Delete
  3. This is amazing, I love it! <3 You know I love blue :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. bas si super ovo odradila :D mnogo mi se dopada :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odlicni noktici :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Da je efektna - jeste. I veoma zanimljiva.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. valjda to znači i da ti se sviđa ;)
      hvala Vedrana :D

      Delete
  7. Jako lijepa manikura, i efektna, i još k tome u jednoj od mojih najdražih boja :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naravno da mi se dopada, linije, pa jos plava kombinacija...! :-) Super! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pa plavo je, zar to nije dovoljan razlog ;)

      Delete
    2. Nesto se vratih na ovaj manikir, posle vise od dve nedelje... i potvrdjujem, dobitna kombinacija! :-)

      Delete
  9. ahhah na početku mi je, iz daljine, izgledalo kao neka odlična folija :D super je ispalo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Odlično! Prekrasno izgleda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ma di su te viška fotke, ja mislila sad ću se naskrolat i nadivit. :D Lijepa je, meni su ovakve manikure oduvijek čudovišne(pozitivno ofc). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala Anamarija na čudovišno pozitivnoj reakciji :*

      Delete
  12. ovo je predivno , stavtrno, moram ovako nesto slicno da napravim..super izgleda , sacuvala sam sebi jednu fotku da se podsetim ;) mogla si jos slika da stavis, komotno :)))
    lep pozdrav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala ti :D
      nadam se da ću uhvatit vremena i odradit još koju boju, a veselim se i tvojoj verziji :D

      Delete
  13. Super uzgleda. Bas upadljivo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. glad we agree on that ;)
    thanks Simona :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ovo mi je prepredivna manikura <3
    Ali ono za ozbač! I boje i sveee :D
    Već dugo planiram nešto takvo napraviti...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for these recommendations which are very valuable and useful and I’m sure that every of girls certainly will use them. I love my nails pretty much and I always care for them, but I often travel and in this regard earlier I had lots of difficulties with my manicure. But then I’ve found this cool manicure service nail salon websites which is my best helper in any situation. Here you will be able to do different spa treatments for your beautiful nails and any other manicure things where ever you’re. :) For example when I come to Ibiza I have absolute necessary care for my perfect nails without leaving my home. You can imagine it? :) So I advise to everybody use this service and make sure in the truthfulness of my words in reality. And I want to wish to all of you good luck and fabulous life impressions! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for time spent with me, I appreciate every single comment :-)
But please refrain from spamming me with links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...